Heavy Cargo Loading Lashing and Securing Supervision services
AIM Control's Heavy Cargo lift loading inspection and Oversize and Overweight Cargo Lashing and Securing Supervision services consisting of Pre-loading survey, Loading inspection, Lashing and Securing Supervision and Other services by AIM Control's Loading Master, Experts and Port Captain and the shipment supervision, stowage witness, lashing and securing survey, and consultant as well as logistics to certificate for Heavy Cargo and Super Cargo Project Cargo transported in land and in loading and discharging on board of the ships at ports and anchoring in Ports of Vietnam and Global. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Cell: +84903615612
Loading supervision & lashing survey, securing inspection for Heavy Super project cargo, heavy-oversize, overweight equipment and others carried out by AIM Control current world trend for green energy and for a entire project cargo specialists who have the required capabilities in the supply chain management of oversize plant and equipment.
Heavy Cargo and Oversize, Overweight Cargo Types: e.g. wind turbines, generators, turbines, reactors, boilers, towers, casting, heaters, presses, locomotives, boats, satellites, military personnel and equipment at manufactory,
Heavy Cargo and Oversize, Overweight Cargo Carriers: onto land transportation as the Haulier; at sea transportation as Break Vessels, Project Cargo ships. . .
Heavy Cargo and Oversize, Overweight Cargo stowage: in ship’s holds, on deck. . .
What is Heavy Oversize Overweight Cargo? Project cargo is a term used to broadly describe the national or international transportation of large, heavy, high value or a critical (to the project they are intended for) pieces of equipment.
Project Cargo is also a term used in the international industry to describe Supercargo.
What is Heavy Cargo and Oversize, Overweight Cargo? The transportation, handling and installation of heavy items which are indivisible, and of weights generally accepted to be in the range of 1 ton to over 1000 tons and of widths/heights of more than 100 meters that are too large to fit into normal or onto conventional transporters.
These oversized items of supercargo are transported from one place to another (sometimes across country borders) then lifted or installed into place. Characteristic for heavy lift goods is the absence of standardization which requires an individual transport planning.
To transport Heavy lift and Project Cargo and/ or heavy lift items special trucks or trailers (flatbeds), Break Cargo Vessel are used, which are especially suitable due to their large loading area and capacity. For air transport special large-volume cargo aircraft like are employed which can move up to 250 tons of freight. On inland waters barges are often used.
Transports at sea carry out special heavy lift/ Heavy lift and Project Cargo vessels which often possess twin cranes for loading and discharging cargo.
Transportation of Super-Cargo/ heavy lift items ranks among the most challenging and complex services in logistics and is handled by specialized companies, at sea for example by the project and heavy lift carrier.
Super cargo Loading & Lashing inspections and heavy lift supervision activities of AIMControlGroup.Com on the Transportation means:
- For shipping line/ sea transportation as Ship, Vessel, Containers, Lash, Etc.,
- For Land transportation: Trucks, Forklift, Wagon, trailers . . .
- For Airlines, aircraft
Typical Items of Super cargo to be inspected and supervised by AIMControlGroup.Com
- Supercargo/ Heavy-Lift cargo: Cranes, Tandem Crane, Vessel, Airline, etc.
- Project cargo: Towers, Structure of manufactory, oversize plant and equipment, e.g. wind turbines, generators, turbines, reactors, boilers, towers, casting, heaters, presses, locomotives, boats, satellites, military personnel and equipment
Example: our super cargo lashing surveyors / heavy lift inspectors carried out loading and lashing supervision for project cargo at the M.V BBC Congo, MV Jan Van Gent, M.V Beluga Fusion, M.V SCL Bern, M.V Scan Pacific, vessel feet of Beluga Shipping GmbH., BBC Shipping, since 1993. Project Name’s 720 MW UTE - COAL FIRED POWER PLANT - Ceará, Brazil, at Doosan loading and Dung Quat Port, Vietnam to Brazil, Project Name’s: IPC cape Scott, at Vung Tau Port, Vietnam to Canada port: Project Name’s: Algeria Omania Fertilizer Project at Penglai, China ports to Algeria port. Project Name’s: Brigadier Lopez at Vungtau, Vietnam Port to Argentina Ports. . .
In TOP 3 issues/challenges facing the heavy industry lift currently:
1-The readiness of shore side & lifting equipment
2- The loading & securing concerns on board
3- paper work.
The biggest issue we would say is related to the local Police Authority in obtaining in reasonable time all the authorisation and voyage instructions related to the inland trucking from factory to the nearest port.
A second important issue is related to those how use liner container Vessel for the sea-passage. In this case the problem is related to the unclear way of calculating the nr of slots used and the relevant freight involved.
Other issue is related to the various Harbour Master in connection to those how are using self submersible ships for the transport of ships/yachts. In this case many time it happens that H.M. did not allow the
Loading/discharge on road, also in those ports where the open road is in calm sea area. Those type of operation and ships are very safe and there is no problem at all to discharge or loading in an open sea area. In other word the biggest problem in the H.L. world is related to the bureaucracy we face to perform a voyage.
Ex: Regarding to carrying of heavy lift cargo in containers: 1- containerization & H/L and project cargo. that the max weights in containers are limited & many shippers (especially in far east) are overloading them 2- the adjustments for securing equipments required (Max GM as in containers) 3- Stability concerns 4-Training the ship's mates for such operations, 5- Shore side coordinations to avoid delays for the ships.
Activities of Heavy Cargo and Oversize, Overweight Super Project Cargo Loading, Lashing and Securing Inspections of AIMControlGroup.com:
- Measurement of volume for project super cargo/ Heavy lift packages
- Supervising & witness of Heavy lift and Project Cargo upon land transportation of loading & lashing operation from factories to ports or opposite
- Checking and collecting document of Heavy lift and Project Cargo shipment
- Checking the capacity of vessel’s cranes, bell sling, chain. . .to load and unload Heavy lift and Project Cargo.
- Checking dunnage and lashing material.
- Checking seaworthiness of vessel is suitable for transport at sea.
- Meeting to Port Capt., Vessel’s Master, C/O to identify the stowage plan is suitable for loading.
- Meeting to Port Capt., Vessel’s Master, C/O and concerning parties to the synchronous of entire activities of loading and/ or discharging.
- Loading and unloading inspection and supervision of Heavy lift and Project Cargo
- Witness and writing the packages No. and position of stowage of Heavy lift and Project Cargo in ship’s holds.
- Tally of packages quantity of Heavy lift and Project Cargo.
- Witness and supervision of lashing and securing between Heavy lift and Project Cargo to structure of vessel
- Consultant of Port Capt., Vessel’s Master, C/O for stowage packages of Heavy lift and Project Cargo/ heavy lift in order during loading
- Writing and report the defect or incident to Super Project Cargo / Heavy lift cargo during loading
- Issuance of Incident/ Accident Report of Super Project Cargo/ Heavy lift to request Master and Concerning parties signature and stamp.
- Phone and contact with requirement personal for updating news and status of loading, discharging. . .
- Super Project Cargo and Heavy lift Services
Our services motto:
Cargo Safety – Cost Saving – Swift Distribution
Our head & branches offices of Super Project Cargo and Heavy Lift services:
- Hochiminh city, Vietnam
- Vung Tau City
- Hai Phong City
- Da Nang City
- Binh Son, Dung Quat, Quang Ngai, Viet Nam
- Vietnam Albania Algeria American Samoa Angola Antigua Antilles Argentina Aruba Ascension Island Australia Austria Azores Bahamas Bahrain Bangladesh Barbados Belarus Belgium Belize Bermuda Bolivia Brazil Brunei Darussalam Bulgaria Burkina Cambodia Cameroon Canada Canary Islands Cape Verde Islands Cayman Islands Chile China Colombia Cook Islands Costa Rica Croatia Cuba Cyprus Czech Republic Denmark Djibouti Dominican Republic Ecuador Egypt El Salvador Estonia Falkland Fiji Finland France French Guiana French Polynesia Gabon Gambia Georgia Germany Ghana Gibraltar Greece Greenland Grenada Guadeloupe Guam Guatemala Guyana Haiti Honduras Hong Kong Hungary Iceland India Indonesia Iran Ireland Isle of Man Israel Italy Ivory Coast Jamaica Japan Jordan Kazakhstan Kenya Korea Kuwait Latvia Lebanon Libya Lithuania Luxembourg Macao Madagascar Madeira Malaysia Maldives Malta Mauritius Mexico Micronesia Moldova Monaco Morocco Myanmar Namibia Netherlands Antilles New Zealand Nigeria Norway Oman Pakistan Panama Papua New Guinea Paraguay Peru Philippines Poland Portugal Puerto Rico Qatar Republic of Panama Romania Russia Samoa Saudi Arabia Scotland Senegal Sierra Leone Singapore Slovakia Slovenia Solomon Islands South Africa South Korea Spain Sri Lanka St. Kitts & Nevis St. Lucia St. Vincent Suriname Sweden Switzerland Syria Taiwan Thailand Trinidad & Tobago Tunisia Turkey Turkmenistan Turks. Ukraine United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Uruguay US Venezuela Virgin Islands Yemen Yugoslavia Zambia Zimbabwe.
The followings also are AIMControlGroup.Com other services from us
We are an Independent Inspectors, surveyors and experts providing inspection services, expediting services, testing, QA/QC, Cargo Survey, Marine survey, Certification based in Vietnam, China, India, Asia, Europe, the Middle East Anywhere of Countries to protect your orders in good condition. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, cell: +84903615612, www.aimcontrolgroup.com